Links condivisione social

The Department of Physics has been evaluated as a Department of Excellence  in 2017 by the Italian Ministry for University and Research. It shall receive substantial funds during the five-year term 2018-2022 to be used for personnel, instruments and high quality teaching. 

The evaluation has been based for a 70% on the basis of the performance indicators (ISPD) and for the remaining 30% on the basis of a development project. The latter is focused mainly on biomedical physics and on quantum physics.

In the framework of the programme "Department of Excellence", the following schools are planned: