University Quality Assurance
The University of Pavia has a University Quality Assurance (QA) Board whose tasks are here succinctly summarized:
- promote a culture of quality within the University;
- execute the program for quality as established by the governance of this institution;
- supervise and monitor an adequate and uniform implementation of the QA within the whole university;
- propose joint actions for the QA aimed at their application;
- gurantee the continuous improvement of the teaching and of the research outputs of the University as well of the bodies responsible for their realization.
Further information can be found on the dedicated webpage within the website of the University